Nicola Thomas Personal Training and Sports Massage - For your health and fitness needs.
RSS

Recent Posts

Yoga Classes
New Year
Small Group PT
Male conditioning - Thursday's 19:00-19:30

Categories

Yoga
powered by

My Blog

Small Group PT

Want all the benefits of personal tuition, tailored tips and advice - plenty of support and attention - without all the cost?

Then small group training is the answer:
·      4 people maximum
·      4 consecutive weeks
·      Just £40 for all 4 weeks

Train with friends this spring for increased motivation, more enjoyment ... and of course fantastic results.

29 Comments to Small Group PT:

Comments RSS
personal trainer hackney on 21 June 2014 23:53
I really happy to reach here and get about it and personal training really helpful in reduce stress and marriage issues. Our female trainers are professionally train.

essay writing australia on 31 July 2018 05:51
Remarkably true that job automation, robots and new technologies is very helpful in the progress and development of society but it creates unemployment and lack of delegation. Amazon offers over 45000 robots for daily life but also creates opportunities for humans. Job automation is good at somehow but not enough and substitute of humans.

Yelp on 18 February 2020 22:44

1Pro Moving & Shipping Company Vancouver

Address: 2120 Kingsway #102, Vancouver, BC V5N 2T5
Phone: (604) 721-4555
Province: British Columbia

Best Movers in Vancouver, BC - Your Local Movers LTD, Small Moves Vancouver, Citymove - The Original, Go Truck Go, Papa's Moving, Easy Around Moving BC. Moving from/within Vancouver, BC? We’re here for all your moving, packing, and storage needs. At Two Small Men with Big Hearts, our movers have extensive experience moving people and their possessions within and out of the area.
Best Movers in Vancouver, BC - Small Moves Vancouver, Your Local Movers LTD, Citymove - The Original, Papa's Moving, Easy Around Moving, Go Truck Go.

Julia Psychic Toronto Studio

Address: 1721 Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M6P 1B2
Phone: (416) 769-6266
Province: Ontario

Do You Have Questions About Your Past, Present or Future? Get The Answers You Seek. Experienced Psychic Help & Guidance - Talk with A Psychic On The Phone and Get Answers Now. Profound Readings. No Credit Card Needed. Phone Readings.Toronto Psychic RALPH'S BIO. Ralph's an insightful second-generation Tarot reader with 30-years experience. He's also the Founder of the Psychic Brunch. Reviews on Psychic Readings in Toronto, ON - Crystal Visions, Tara Greene Tarot ... “If you're in Toronto and need metaphysical supplies, this is the place to go. Toronto event with talented psychics, mediums, tarot readers, & fortune tellers. Book entertainment for your party, function, fair, expo or agency.

Carpet Cleaning Maple Ridge

Address: 11869 223 St #3, Maple Ridge, BC V2X 4J5
Phone: (778) 536-5267
Province: British Columbia

Carpet Cleaning Maple Ridge offers the best professional Maple ridge carpet cleaning services to both residential and commercial customers. We provide a through deep cleaning of your carpets, upholstery, tile and grout and other specialized areas utilizing the most technologically advanced tools and solutions in the market today.

Pest Kings Wildlife & Pest Control Newmarket

Address: 12, 16715 Yonge St Suite 403, Newmarket, ON L3X 1X4
Phone: (647) 988-5034
Province: Ontario

ENVIRONMENTAL PEST CONTROL. Best Pest Control in Newmarket, ON - York Pest Control, Quality Affordable Pest Control ... “Offering professional, licensed wildlife and pest control services. Asian Lady Beetles, Bed Bugs, Box Elder, Earwigs, Moths, Millipedes, Silverfish, Firebrats, Ticks, Pantry Pests, Carpenter Ant, Cluster Flies, Cockroaches, Fleas, Honey Bees, Extraction, Mice, Pine Seedbugs, Rats, Spiders, Wasps, Hornets, Wood Cockroach

crossfit strength charlotte on 22 June 2014 15:31
Looking very flexible about small group training and also the price has been given in here that's really good for me. So surely I will come out in here after talking some of my friends and hope that they will be positive on it. Thanks

Find Out More on 13 August 2014 21:56
Heute , Wetten ist weitgehend gesteuert und ausserboerslichen Dinge zu tun sind gepflegt den ganzen Weg hinunter zu a minimal Grad . Besten im Internet praesentieren Ihnen mit ein gutes Geschaeft von Moeglichkeiten .

mens luxury watches on 01 January 2015 05:06
Hello.This article was extremely interesting, especially since I was browsing for thoughts on this topic last Saturday.

Gim on 05 May 2016 16:04
Looking exceptionally adaptable about little gathering preparing furthermore the cost has been given in here that is decent for me. So unquestionably I will turn out in here in the wake of talking some of my companions and trust that they will be certain on it. Thanks!

superiorpaper on 13 January 2019 09:21
There are some cool benefits. I might join this group later on.

Domi Jon on 01 April 2019 14:34
It is interesting to read your blog post and I am going to share it with my friends. Herbew Fentos

best online writing services on 05 April 2019 12:36
Do you think I should join this group? I don't have enough time for it at the moment.

webstagram on 24 April 2019 03:06
Amazing article. keep posting such great content on daily basis it literally attracts us all the time to your blog

f on 02 May 2019 03:28
f

writing services reviews on 14 May 2019 03:20
I really like your blogs! Your company really gives the best quality of help in terms of helping the athletes in their injuries. I am really amazed by the opinions and testimonies of your client. You really did a great job! As an athlete, I am finding the most suitable help for my injuries or a message to help my body reduce all the pain. I am hoping that one day, I can experience your services. Thank you for posting a blog like this.

tableclothsfactory on 31 May 2019 04:07

Small Group PT

abnormality on 04 July 2019 04:46
Small Group PT

Cheap Promise Rings on 27 August 2019 08:09
Small Group PT

insta stalker on 28 September 2019 07:03
I am glad to read about your blog where you have described outstanding information. Find many hashtag on instagram with my site, please visit site insta stalker

PRP Treatment Matteson on 25 November 2019 07:32
Excellent post. I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work.

Hip Pain Frankfort on 25 November 2019 10:18
Well somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog. It’s amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often.

Useless Websites on 04 February 2020 08:03
Small Group PT

small tattoos on 04 April 2020 10:47
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos

leqeen on 25 April 2020 11:50
123movies free site is an online streaming site that allows you to watch movies of all genres, including action, sci-fi, comedy, anime, romance, drama, history, musical, adventure, horror, crime, war, family, biography, historical, sport, thriller, western, music, kung fu, fantasy, mystery, and school, just to name a few.

Binoculars Shop in Karachi on 04 May 2020 08:46
This article is well written and very informative. I really like this site because it offers loads of information to its followers.

Nike Shoes on 03 August 2020 08:25